WHY UCL ANTHROPOLOGY?
Watch what our students say
We offer the following undergraduate degree programmes:
- Anthropology BSc (UCAS code: L602), where students specialise in an area of anthropology, or spread their choices across social and biological anthropology and material culture.
- Anthropology with a year abroad (UCAS code:L603) – This is a four-year degree. All students doing this degree spend their entire third year abroad at one of our many partner universities.
- Archaeology and Anthropology BA (UCAS code: FL46), exploring the relationship between archaeology and anthropology from a broad perspective on human experience, past and present.
- Human Sciences BSc (UCAS code: BCL0), which combines medical, biological, behavioural and social approaches to the scientific study of the human species.
- Anthropology with Modern European Studies: Students apply through UCL’s European Social and Political Studies programme. Over four years, students combine interdisciplinary study of humanities and social sciences with a Modern European Language, while pursuing a concentration in Anthropology.
- Intercalated BSc in Medical Anthropology for
UCL medical students (one year only), designed to give medical students an
introduction to social anthropology and how it
relates to medical practices.
INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Anthropology - 2013 Entry
- Anthropology Prospectus
- Underdraduate Admissions Procedure
- Suggested Readings
Here you can find all details of the undergraduate module choices