- Professor Kevin Middlebrook Appointed to LASA Prize Panel
- Dr. Juan Grigera Awareded NCRM Grant
- CfP: Borders vs Bridges: (Trans)nationalism in the Americas since 1968 - May 11-12, 2017
- Professor Iwan Morgan DW interview on Clinton's 'email issue'
- Dr. Néstor Castañeda Awarded British Academy/Leverhulme Trust Research Grant
- UCL Americas and the EU referendum outcome
- UCL Alumna Awarded Prestigious Cambridge Scholarship
Next Open Days:
To be announced
Events calendar quick-view
Podcasts of selected events
|Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep abreast of our events calendar updates.|
UCL Institute of the Americas (UCL-IA)
The largest programme of masters programmes, research degrees and events on the Americas in the UK, covering Latin American Studies, United States Studies, Canadian Studies and Caribbean Studies. Various schemes of funding opportunities to study at UCL-IA are also available.
Masters degrees: MA and MSc programmes
Research degrees: MPhil and PhD
UCL Institute of the Americas provides programmes of study for MPhil and PhD degrees in the history, politics and sociology of Latin America, the US, Canada and the Caribbean, according to the research specialisms of the academic staff. Interdisciplinary research is also supported by the Institute where students have a good grounding in one or more disciplines. Follow this link for more information on degree structure, specialisms, fees and funding: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/americas/graduate-study/research
Starts: Oct 3, 2016 5:30:00 PM
IHR Latin American History Seminar Series: Psychiatry in Context: the Problem of Degeneration in Brazil
Starts: Oct 4, 2016 5:30:00 PM
Variedades de capitalismo y crisis en América Latina: ¿persisten aún las diferencias entre política laboral y poder sindical?
Starts: Oct 5, 2016 5:30:00 PM
Starts: Oct 6, 2016 6:00:00 PM
Starts: Oct 11, 2016 5:30:00 PM