Institute of the Americas
Santander Universities Scholarship Awards
UCL - Institute of the Americas (UCL-IA) is delighted to announce the Santander Universities Award .
The Santander Universities Awards offer a number of £5,000 scholarships for our MA and MSc Programmes. This award is for International Students applying from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Uruguay.
- International Relations of the Americas MSc
- Globalisation and Latin American Development MSc
- Latin American Politics MSc
- United States Studies: History and Politics MA
- Latin American Studies MA
The Santander Universities Master's Scholarships (funded by Santander Universities), aims to assist the most academically able students from leading universities to pursue a Master's programme. UCL is one of the top universities in the world and the Institute of the Americas has the largest teaching programme on the Americas in the UK.
To qualify, candidates must:
- Be residents of one of the Santander Universities network countries listed above.
- Be expected to obtain, or already possess, a Bachelors' degree.
- Applications must be made to one of the masters programmes listed above by 2 May 2016 to be considered for the Santander Universities award.
- More detailed information on this scheme can be obtained from the following pages:
- UCL Partnerships - Santander Universities
- Further particulars on the collaboration of UCL and Santander Universities
- Santander Universities website
For specific information on how this scheme works with UCL Institute of the Americas (UCL-IA), please contact UCL-IA's Postgraduate Programmes Officer, Lauren Hawkridge, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also look at other funding opportunities here: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/americas/funding_opportunities