Institute of the Americas
- Research projects grant - European Union-Latin America and Caribbean (EU-LAC) Foundation - call now open
- Various post-doctoral fellowship schemes at UCL-Institute of the Americas - calls now open
- UCL-IA's Dr Paulo Drinot awarded British Academy Newton Mobility Grant
- UCL-IA's Dr Althea Legal-Miller awarded prestigious AHRC fellowship
- Newton Advanced Fellowships - 2015 call now open
- Newton Mobility Grants - 2015 call now open
- New modules for 2015/16
Tweets by @UCLAmericas
Caribbean Postgraduate Network
Postgraduate students located in discipline-based departments often find they are the sole scholar within their department working on the Caribbean. The Caribbean Postgraduate Network seeks to bring together students who share a common interest in the Caribbean to share their work with regional specialists in a friendly and informal setting.
The network holds an annual workshop in May combining postgraduate papers with research training geared to the particularities of undertaking research on and in the Caribbean. The network is open to any postgraduate students from academic institutions around the world who are researching any aspect of the wider Caribbean and its diasporas.