Institute of the Americas
- UCL-IA Postgraduate Taught Open Day to be held on Wednesday 18th March 2015
- Call for papers: Chile and the Inter-american Human Rights Sytem
- Santander Universities Scholarship Awards Announced
- UCL-IA Visiting Fellow Manuel Olle Sese at international human rights seminar
- Wolfson Scholarships for Post-graduate studies in Humanities
- UCL Graduate Research Scholarships (GRS)
- UCL Overseas Research Scholarships (ORS)
- London Arts and Humanities AHRC doctoral training programme - applications to open on December 1 2015
- UCL Postgraduate admissions are now open for 2015/16 entry
Tweets by @UCLAmericas
Caribbean Postgraduate Network
Postgraduate students located in discipline-based departments often find they are the sole scholar within their department working on the Caribbean. The Caribbean Postgraduate Network seeks to bring together students who share a common interest in the Caribbean to share their work with regional specialists in a friendly and informal setting.
The network holds an annual workshop in May combining postgraduate papers with research training geared to the particularities of undertaking research on and in the Caribbean. The network is open to any postgraduate students from academic institutions around the world who are researching any aspect of the wider Caribbean and its diasporas.