Institute of the Americas
- Call for papers- 1st Postgraduate Americas Conference: Power and Change in the Americas in the Modern Era
- Graduate Open Day - November 19 2014 13:00 at Senate House
- UCL-IA Dr Emily Morris appointed to the Inter-American Development Bank
- Job opportunity at UCL-IA: Teaching Fellow in Latin American Economics
- UCL-IA launches Inter-American Human Rights Network website
- Post-doctoral fellowships at UCL-IA
- British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow Dr Juan Grigera to join UCL-IA
- Westminster in the Caribbean conference: September 11-12 2014 in Jamaica
- New UCL-IA Director Appointed
- New Modules for 2014/15
Tweets by @UCLAmericas
Caribbean Postgraduate Network
Postgraduate students located in discipline-based departments often find they are the sole scholar within their department working on the Caribbean. The Caribbean Postgraduate Network seeks to bring together students who share a common interest in the Caribbean to share their work with regional specialists in a friendly and informal setting.
The network holds an annual workshop in May combining postgraduate papers with research training geared to the particularities of undertaking research on and in the Caribbean. The network is open to any postgraduate students from academic institutions around the world who are researching any aspect of the wider Caribbean and its diasporas.