Institute of the Americas
- Job vacancy at UCL-Institute of the Americas: Teaching Fellow in Latin American Economics
- CfP - Rethinking the proceso: The Argentine Dictatorship (1976-1983) in Perspective - March 24, 2016, UCL Institute of the Americas
- CfP - What to Learn from International Human Rights Systems?
- CfP - Ideas and Transformations in the Americas - April 2016, UCL Institute of the Americas
- Various post-doctoral fellowship schemes at UCL-Institute of the Americas - calls now open
Tweets by @UCLAmericas
IHR Latin American History Seminar Series: Lost in Translation?: Brazil, AIDS, Antiretrovirals and Global Health
Starts: Oct 6, 2015 5:30:00 PM
Starts: Oct 7, 2015 5:30:00 PM
Starts: Oct 8, 2015 6:00:00 PM
Starts: Oct 12, 2015 6:30:00 PM
Starts: Oct 15, 2015 5:30:00 PM
Caribbean Postgraduate Network
Postgraduate students located in discipline-based departments often find they are the sole scholar within their department working on the Caribbean. The Caribbean Postgraduate Network seeks to bring together students who share a common interest in the Caribbean to share their work with regional specialists in a friendly and informal setting.
The network holds an annual workshop in May combining postgraduate papers with research training geared to the particularities of undertaking research on and in the Caribbean. The network is open to any postgraduate students from academic institutions around the world who are researching any aspect of the wider Caribbean and its diasporas.