Institute of the Americas
- Iwan Morgan awarded BAAS Honorary Fellowship 2014
- Extended deadline for Visiting Fellowships applications
- Open Day - May 8 2014 - 2-6 pm
- Job vacancy at UCL-IA: Network Facilitator
- The Americas Studentships - call for applications
- MSc International Relations of the Americas - Apply online now
- Watch our videos
- New Courses
Tweets by @UCLAmericas
What do the tiny island states of the Caribbean have in common with Latin American giants such as Argentina and Brazil? How can we explain the existence of English, French and Dutch speaking territories on the South and Central American mainland? Is Cuba Latin American or Caribbean?
Just some of the questions provoked by a comparative and regional study of the Caribbean and Latin America offered by the MA in Caribbean and Latin American Studies. > More
Westminster in the Caribbean: History, Legacies, Challenges
The Westminster in the Caribbean network seeks to
address the urgent need for an expanded and updated analysis of the experience
of Westminster in the Caribbean.