Institute of the Americas
- Virtual Open Day for Master's Degrees - May 28 2015, 1-3 pm
- Nestor Castaneda appointed to UCL-IA Latin American Political Economy lectureship
- New modules for 2015/16
- US Studies research funding success
- JOB OPPORTUNITY: Post-graduate Programmes Officer
- UCL-IA Associate Fellow Elizabeth Dore radio interviews on Cuba
- Research funding opportunity: the European Commission Individual Fellowships
Tweets by @UCLAmericas
What do the tiny island states of the Caribbean have in common with Latin American giants such as Argentina and Brazil? How can we explain the existence of English, French and Dutch speaking territories on the South and Central American mainland? Is Cuba Latin American or Caribbean?
Just some of the questions provoked by a comparative and regional study of the Caribbean and Latin America offered by the MA in Caribbean and Latin American Studies. > More
Westminster in the Caribbean: History, Legacies, Challenges
The Westminster in the Caribbean network seeks to
address the urgent need for an expanded and updated analysis of the experience
of Westminster in the Caribbean.