Institute of the Americas
- UCL-IA Postgraduate Taught Open Day to be held on Wednesday 18th March 2015
- Call for papers: Chile and the Inter-american Human Rights Sytem
- Santander Universities Scholarship Awards Announced
- UCL-IA Visiting Fellow Manuel Olle Sese at international human rights seminar
- London Arts and Humanities AHRC doctoral training programme - application deadline January 30 2015
- UCL Postgraduate admissions are now open for 2015/16 entry
Tweets by @UCLAmericas
What do the tiny island states of the Caribbean have in common with Latin American giants such as Argentina and Brazil? How can we explain the existence of English, French and Dutch speaking territories on the South and Central American mainland? Is Cuba Latin American or Caribbean?
Just some of the questions provoked by a comparative and regional study of the Caribbean and Latin America offered by the MA in Caribbean and Latin American Studies. > More
Westminster in the Caribbean: History, Legacies, Challenges
The Westminster in the Caribbean network seeks to
address the urgent need for an expanded and updated analysis of the experience
of Westminster in the Caribbean.