Institute of the Americas
- London Arts and Humanities AHRC doctoral training programme - applications to open on December 1 2015
- UCL Postgraduate admissions are now open for 2015/16 entry
- Call for papers- 1st Postgraduate Americas Conference: Power and Change in the Americas in the Modern Era
- Graduate Open Day - November 19 2014 13:00 at Senate House
- UCL-IA launches Inter-American Human Rights Network website
- Post-doctoral fellowships at UCL-IA
- New Modules for 2014/15
Tweets by @UCLAmericas
What do the tiny island states of the Caribbean have in common with Latin American giants such as Argentina and Brazil? How can we explain the existence of English, French and Dutch speaking territories on the South and Central American mainland? Is Cuba Latin American or Caribbean?
Just some of the questions provoked by a comparative and regional study of the Caribbean and Latin America offered by the MA in Caribbean and Latin American Studies. > More
Westminster in the Caribbean: History, Legacies, Challenges
The Westminster in the Caribbean network seeks to
address the urgent need for an expanded and updated analysis of the experience
of Westminster in the Caribbean.