- Arts and Humanities Homepage
- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- FIGS Friday Forum
- Yale UCL Collaborative
- PhD in Creative Critical Writing
- Wolfson Scholarships
- I.B. Tauris Publishing Competition
- MA Dissertation Prize
- Staff Intranet
- Contact Us
Theme Based Conferences
All interdisciplinary theme-based conferences are to be organised by graduate students and/or staff in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
Up to £1500 is available per application.
Applications may either be made for small themed mini-conferences, or for larger ones linked to applications for outside funding, using this as an institutional ‘top-up’.
Applications should include details of the proposed activity and budget. They should cover no more than one sheet of A4.
Applications (no more than one page A4) must:
- Include details of the purposes and programme of the planned event(s)
- Include a breakdown of likely costs for any refreshments, room bookings, and travel expenses, etc (fees for visiting speakers are not entertained)
- Showcase UCL Faculty of Arts and Humanities research
Applications are particularly welcome if they:
- Demonstrate interdisciplinarity
- Demonstrate graduate student involvement in organisation as well as presentation
|Full details are covered in the Funding Guidelines and Expense Form available on the FIGS Funding page.|
Please send all applications to Kim Morgan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified on 25 sep 13 16:21