Figs Events Publication
- FIGS Friday Forum - Home
- Gender Online - An Interdisciplinary Graduate Symposium
- School of European Languages, Culture and Society (SELCS) Panopticon Research Seminars
- MA and PhD Discussion Seminars
- Translation in History Lecture Series – Professor Theo Hermans (UCL)
- Translation in History Lecture Series – Professor David Hopkins (University of Bristol)
- Translation in History Lecture Series – Dr Alison Martin (University of Reading)
- Documentary Film and Psychoanalysis Conference - UCL Film Studies
- Sherlock Holmes: Past and Present
- A Conversation with Lorenza Mazzetti
- “Complex TV”: television drama in the twenty-first century
- Stasis in the Medieval World
- The Reception of Herodotus in Antiquity and Beyond
- Unity/Disunity: An Interdisciplinary Conference
- The Nordic Research Network
- COLSONOEL 2013
- FIGS Friday Forum - Mental Illness
- Symposium: The Girl in Global Cinema
- Post-Classicisms: An Interdisciplinary Graduate Colloquium
- AHRC Romanmodernities network UCL / Warwick
- The London Medieval Graduate Network
- Graduate Open Day 2013
- FIGS Friday Forum: Empathy
- Centre for Comparative Cultural Inquiry - Queer TV
- Philosophy Of Race: Here and Now
The London Medieval Graduate Network
Publication date: Sep 4, 2013 5:19:34 PM
Sep 27, 2013 5:00:00 PM
End: Sep 27, 2013 7:00:00 PM
Location: Roberts Building room 110
The London Medieval Graduate Network (LMGN) was founded by members of King's College London and University College London, and seeks to promote conversations and collaborations among medievalists in all University of London colleges. Our committee members are medieval postgraduates who represent each of the Colleges of London and the University of Oxford.
We host monthly seminars and social functions at varying venues, and an annual workshop and conference. At each seminar we hear from three postgraduates from across our network who give short 10-15 minute presentations on an area of their work. These presentations are intended to kick-start a wider round-table discussion about the issues raised.
LMGN seminars are intended as places where postgraduates from across London and Oxford can try out new ideas in a constructive environment. Papers can be thought pieces, work in progress or even a discussion about an interesting article and would like to discuss with the wider group. These seminars are an opportunity to develop your thoughts through discussions with fellow postgraduates.
The next seminar will be held at UCL on 27th September in the Roberts Building room 110.
Papers will begin at 5pm with a drinks reception afterwards. These seminars are generously supported by FIGs.
If you should like to present at this, or any of our future seminars, please contact: email@example.com
Find us on facebook
Page last modified on 04 sep 13 17:18