Figs Events Publication
- FIGS Friday Forum - Home
- Gender Online - An Interdisciplinary Graduate Symposium
- School of European Languages, Culture and Society (SELCS) Panopticon Research Seminars
- MA and PhD Discussion Seminars
- Translation in History Lecture Series – Professor Theo Hermans (UCL)
- Translation in History Lecture Series – Professor David Hopkins (University of Bristol)
- Translation in History Lecture Series – Dr Alison Martin (University of Reading)
- Documentary Film and Psychoanalysis Conference - UCL Film Studies
- Sherlock Holmes: Past and Present
- A Conversation with Lorenza Mazzetti
- “Complex TV”: television drama in the twenty-first century
- Stasis in the Medieval World
- The Reception of Herodotus in Antiquity and Beyond
- Unity/Disunity: An Interdisciplinary Conference
- The Nordic Research Network
- COLSONOEL 2013
- FIGS Friday Forum - Mental Illness
- Symposium: The Girl in Global Cinema
- Post-Classicisms: An Interdisciplinary Graduate Colloquium
- AHRC Romanmodernities network UCL / Warwick
- The London Medieval Graduate Network
- Graduate Open Day 2013
- FIGS Friday Forum: Empathy
- Centre for Comparative Cultural Inquiry - Queer TV
- Philosophy Of Race: Here and Now
Graduate Open Day 2013
Publication date: Sep 25, 2013 3:22:35 PM
Nov 20, 2013 2:00:00 PM
End: Nov 20, 2013 5:00:00 PM
Location: UCL Wilkins Building, North and South Cloisters
Join us for the Joint Faculty Graduate Open Day.
This is a wonderful opportunity for prospective students to see what makes UCL one of the world’s top 10 universities.
Visitors will have the chance to meet with Graduate Tutors, Heads of Department and other academic staff to discuss Master's and PhD programmes in the Faculties of Arts & Humanities, Social and Historical Sciences and SSEES.
Full details are available on the Open Day Webpage.
Register now via our online system.
Page last modified on 25 sep 13 15:21