AH News Publication
- The Co-operative Movement and the Current Crisis
- Centre for Digital Humanities - Events
- Centre for Early Modern Exchanges: Launch Conference - September
- Exhibition - Word and Image: Early Modern Treasures from the UCL Collections
- Leverhulme Trust Grant Awarded to Sacha Stern
- MA Disseration Prize
- UCL in New York
- Teaching grammar to the iPhone generation
- Graduate Open Day - Wednesday 23 November 2011 - Register Now
- Bas Aarts receives Enterprise Award
- Word and image: A vision of the early modern world
- Book Launch - Neill Lochery
- Provost's Awards for Public Engagement
- QRator in the Horizon Report: Museum Edition
- New Documentary-track PhD
- Slade Open Studios
- Ulrich Tiedau elected as UCML area studies representative
- Rousseau 300: Nature, Self and State
- Provost's Strategic Development Fund
- Why Classical Studies is important
- Grant Museum wins Museums and Heritage Award for Excellence
- Funds awarded for Yale exchange
- Professor Lisa Jardine and CELL join UCL
- CICS and CES launch new Creative Critical Writing PhD
- Creative Thesis: Exploring the Parameters of the PhD Thesis
- A Small Town Near Auschwitz: Ordinary Nazis and the Holocaust
- UCL & I.B. Tauris Publishing Competition
- Dr Stephanie Bird represents UCL in Beijing
- Beacon Bursaries Now Available
- Professor Miriam Leonard appears on Radio Australia
- Calendars in Antiquity: Empires, States, & Societies
- Dr Mark Hewitson awarded AHRC Fellowship
- 10 graduate studentships worth £5000 each available
- What Matters in Jane Austen? - Twenty Crucial Puzzles Solved
- PhD student wins Public Engagement award
- Professor Sacha Stern wins largest ever grant for A&H
- Call for Papers - Hermes Consortium Conference 2013
- The Philosophers' Magazine best books list revealed
- £5,000 Digital Humanities project starter prize
- Call for Proposals: Interdisciplinary Research Projects Scheme
- The Mafia's Secret Bunkers (1 May)
- SELCS Café Culture opening event: 'What are Fairy Tales?'
Scholarships & Funding
Faculty Institute of Graduate Studies (FIGS) online
Visit the FIGS website for information about funding for graduate research activities.
Inaugural Lecture Series
Beacon Bursaries Now Available
6 November 2012
Do you have an idea for a project or activity, or a need for
materials or resources, that will help you to connect your research or teaching
with people outside UCL?
Do you need funding to improve your skills, share public engagement ideas or arrange meetings and dialogue events?
You can apply for a Beacon Bursary.
Up to £2000 available for public engagement activities
Deadline: 7th December 2012
Beacon Bursaries are available to UCL staff and postgraduate research students for a range of public engagement work.
If you need funds for activities or resources that will help you connect your research or teaching with people outside UCL, Beacon Bursaries are for you.
For some ideas about what you could do, to download the application form, and to find out how the UCL Public Engagement Unit can help, visit our Public Engagement Bursaries webpage.
If you have an idea for a project, want advice on making your
application as strong as possible or are unsure if you can apply for a
Beacon Bursary please contact Laura Cream, Public Engagement Coordinator
for SLASH at email@example.com.