Procedures for new module and programme approvals can be found in the Quality Assurance section.
The Teaching and Learning Portal has information on best practice case studies in teaching administration.
Reporting and other Deadlines
You may find it useful to note the following deadlines for receipt of reports etc. in the Faculty Office.
- 30 September 2013: Reports of Chairs of Examiners (undergraduate boards) Download proforma
- 30 September 2013: updates to membership of Postgraduate Exam Boards to Faculty Office.
- TBC: appointment of Student Academic Representatives (StARs) for Postgraduate Taught programmes.
- TBC: Departmental summaries of student course evaluations.
- 10 January 2014: Departmental annual monitoring reports
- 17 January 2014: Reports of Chairs of Examiners (Masters' boards) Download proforma
- 28 March 2014: updates to membership of Undergraduate Boards of Examiners
- Spring term (date to be confirmed) - appointment of undergraduate and postgraduate research Student Academic Representatives (StARs)
Please contact Helen Matthews with any queries.
UCL has centrally-maintained mailing lists for Heads of Department; Heads of Department with ccs and Departmental Administrators. It's important to ensure that your department's details are up to date, as otherwise important information can go astray.
Faculty Administrative Scholarships
- Departmental Administrators' Forum
- Teaching Adminstrators' Forum (via Moodle)
- Association of University Administrators (AUA)
Teaching and Course information
Other Useful Links
- Records Office - for guidance on record keeping and filing (hard copy and electronic), document retention schedules etc.
- Guidelines for Departmental and Faculties on international partnerships and agreements
- StARs Guide for Staff
- Book Recycling Scheme: Better World Books
- Guide to UCL systems for new Departmental Administrators
Page last modified on 12 jun 13 12:51 by Helen Matthews