What is BizSpark?
BizSpark is an innovative new programme that unites startups with entrepreneurial and technology resources in a global community with a common goal of supporting and accelerating the success of a new generation of high-potential Startups.
BizSpark provides fast, easy access to current full-featured Microsoft development tools and production licenses of server products; professional technical support from Microsoft; and connections to a global community of business experts who can help guide you through the hurdles of growing your business.
Eligible startups must be:
- Privately held
- In business for less than 5 years
- Bringing in less than US$1 million in annual revenue
Actively engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of its current or intended business*. To meet this requirement the software must:
- Add significant and primary functionality to the integrated Microsoft software.
- Be owned, not licensed by the Startup.
Not eligible for BizSpark
- If you are developing dashboards, HTML editors, utilities, website, and similar technologies that are not considered primary service or application.
- If you are a consultant
How to enroll
To enroll, you must be sponsored by a BizSpark Network Partner. If you have a connection with UCL or would like to collaborate with UCL you can register with UCL Advances as your Network Partner. If you are interested in benefiting from the Microsoft BizSpark programme with UCL Advances as your Network Partner fill in the form below and if you are a suitable partner for UCL we will send you your enrollment code. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.