Enterprise Boot Camp
4th - 6th November 2013
How often do you get a chance to attend a three day course run by finance, innovation and business specialists and . . . all for FREE!?
''The single most engaging and insightful workshop I have attended in my 6 years at UCL.''
Student, June 2012
UCL Advances on behalf of UCL will be running an 'Enterprise Boot Camp' between 4th - 6th November 2013 or 17th - 19th February 2014. The course will look to introduce participants to the fundamentals of the modern business world. Nevertheless, if you complete all three days, UCL Advances will issue a certificate to mark your achievements - an additional benefit to enhance your CV!
Who should attend?
UCL students, undergraduates and postgraduates, particularly those that are shortly to join the potential workforce and looking to learn basic business concepts along with some of the hard and soft skills that are needed to get a job and succeed in a career long-term.
About the presenters:
The course will
be taught through real-world examples and will be delivered by:
- Tim Barnes, Executive Director, UCL Advances, UCL's centre for entrepreneurship and business interaction.
- Dr Dave Chapman, Deputy Head, UCL Department of the Management Science & Innovation and Course director for MSc Technology Entrepreneurship.
- Keith Freeman, Adjunct Assistant Professor at London Business School. Also fellow of both the Institute Chartered Accountants and the Association of Certified Accountants.
About the workshop:
No knowledge of business or finance is needed and students of all disciplines will be welcome! However, there are only a limited number of places on the programme and these will be allocated on a first come, first served basis with priority being given to those graduating this year.
The aim and objectives of the Boot Camp are that
participants who have completed the three-day training course will be
able to understand the fundamentals of:
- The way business works
- The problems business looks to address
- The modern business environment
- The most common tools of analysis
How do I register?
Booking for this event is now open.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For full terms and conditions, please visit: Terms and Conditions