Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs – COLUMBUS 6
European Commission DG Enterprise and Industry
February 2014 – January 2016
The programme aims to foster entrepreneurship across Europe, by linking young and aspiring entrepreneurs with experienced entrepreneurs in another member state of the European Union. The New Entrepreneurs (NEs) will gain the necessary experiences to establish their own business and create a portfolio of contacts. On the other hand the Host Entrepreneurs (HEs) will gain new ideas and new perspectives from young and spirited future entrepreneurs.
The consortium is formed by 9 institutions located all over Europe:
- Finanziaria Ligure per lo Sviluppo Economico FI.L.S.E. SPA in Genova, Italy.
- Fundación Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Murcia (CEEIM) in Murcia, Spain.
- Fundación Universidad Empresa de la region de Murcia (FUERM) in Murcia, Spain.
- Mikkeli Seudun Elinkeinoyhtio Miset OY (MISET) in Mikkeli, Finland.
- Regionalni Razvojni Center Koper (RRC KOPE) in Koper, Slovenia.
- Kozep-Dunantuli Regionalis Innovacios Ugynokseg Nonprofit Kft (KDRIU) in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.
- Croatian Chamber of Economy (CCE) in Zagreb, Croatia.
- UCL Advances (UCL) in London, UK.
- Laval Mayenne Technopole (LMT) in Laval, France.
UCL Advances has bursaries for young entrepreneurs who want to go to another European Union Member State to learn from an experienced entrepreneur there. We welcome host entrepreneurs from high growth SMEs in particular, but everybody who fulfils the eligibility criteria can apply. Host entrepreneurs are welcome to register with UCL Advances if they are looking for some new ideas from young and innovative entrepreneurs from across Europe.
Contact information in the UK:
University College London
29 Gordon Square, London, WC1H 0PP