Short Courses for Entrepreneurs
"I am a seasoned entrepreneur and I am rarely surprised
anymore by what I can learn, it is all just incremental. Nevertheless,
during this training I could physically feel my mind to open. Like
nothing I knew before." – Negotiation course
Anonymous, May 2012
The courses are taught in one, three or five day blocks, 9.00am to 5.00pm each day.
*Effective-Self Management (ESM) is a 3-day CPD accredited programme consisting of the following courses:
- 15 Jul - Self-Management, Branding & Decision Making (ESM)
- 16 Jul - Being Composed: Difficult people and conflict situations (ESM)
- 17 Jul - Stress and Time Management (ESM)
Each day can be booked and attended separately as a distinct course but is only CPD accredited if all three days are taken together.
Course Fees can be paid in one of two ways
- Credit Card – completed online via the Eventbrite booking form
- Invoice – issued after the event (all billing information MUST be provided on the Eventbrite booking form)
Catering is provided for all CPD short courses. If any special dietary requirements are needed please contact us when applying or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue details and course timetable will be sent to the registered attendees a week prior to the start of the course.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions before submitting
an application as an admin fee applies for cancellation and non-attendance.
We’re always looking to improve our portfolio of courses
each year so if you have a particular entrepreneurial area of interest that you
would like to see included, please let us know at email@example.com.