Find a Knowledge Transfer Partner
Collaborate with universities through knowledge transfer to bring about strategic change.
A Knowledge Transfer Partner with specialist expertise will get your business where it needs to be.
You might know what you need to make your business successful, but the real challenge is how to get there. Specialist knowledge and expertise can provide a bridge between the opportunities in front of you and your ability to make the best use of them. Knowledge Transfer Partnerships provide this expertise – they give you the time, money and knowledge input you need to get ahead.
Throughout the KTP – from proposal development to associate recruitment, project management and financial management – the UCL KTP office will support you.
How will it help my business?
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships will help you:
- Access qualified people to spearhead new projects
- Access experts who can help take your business forward
- Develop innovative solutions to help your business grow
- Tailor your business to today’s market
- Build your competitive advantage
- Improve your performance and business operations
- Increase profitability
What will it cost?
Each project is costed on an individual basis. They all include:
- ½ day a week academic time dedicated to project delivery
- Associate salary and on costs (?)
- Generous consumables, travel and training budget allowance to support project delivery
A project typically costs £70,000 p.a. SMEs contribute 33% and large companies 50%.
In order to qualify for funding, every project is expected to provide a significant return on this investment within the project duration and beyond. Independent research shows that, on average, a business can be expected to increase annual profit by around £283,000, create three genuine new jobs and deliver training to an average of 30 staff through KTP.
To find out more email the KTP Manager at email@example.com