Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
A cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs who run small businesses in the EU.
Would you like to work for an entrepreneur in a different European country and pick up a range of vital transferable skills?
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a programme that encourages entrepreneurship across Europe by linking young and aspiring entrepreneurs with their more experienced counterparts in another European Union member state.
What are the benefits?
This collaboration gives the New Entrepreneurs (NEs) the necessary experience to establish their own business and create a solid portfolio of contacts. The Host Entrepreneurs (HEs) get the chance to gain new ideas and fresh perspectives from enthusiastic future entrepreneurs.
UCL Advances is leading the European consortium between the UK, Laval Mayenne Technopole and East Flanders Chamber of Commerce, with a particular focus on high-growth SMEs. It coordinates relationships alongside the consortium partners based in the UK, France and Belgium.
European Commission DG Enterprise and Industry
February 2014 – January 2016
The consortium is formed by 9 institutions located all over Europe:
- Finanziaria Ligure per lo Sviluppo Economico FI.L.S.E. SPA in Genova, Italy.
- Fundación Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Murcia (CEEIM) in Murcia, Spain.
- Fundación Universidad Empresa de la region de Murcia (FUERM) in Murcia, Spain.
- Mikkeli Seudun Elinkeinoyhtio Miset OY (MISET) in Mikkeli, Finland.
- Regionalni Razvojni Center Koper (RRC KOPE) in Koper, Slovenia.
- Kozep-Dunantuli Regionalis Innovacios Ugynokseg Nonprofit Kft (KDRIU) in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.
- Croatian Chamber of Economy (CCE) in Zagreb, Croatia.
- UCL Advances (UCL) in London, UK.
- Laval Mayenne Technopole (LMT) in Laval, France.
UCL Advances has bursaries for young entrepreneurs who want
to go to another European Union Member State to learn from an
experienced entrepreneur there. We welcome host entrepreneurs from high
growth SMEs in particular, but everybody who fulfils the eligibility
criteria can apply. Host entrepreneurs are welcome to register with UCL
Advances if they are looking for some new ideas from young and
innovative entrepreneurs from across Europe.
If you’re a bright young entrepreneur interested in going to another EU member state to learn from an experienced entrepreneur there, find out more on the Erasmus Entrepreneurs website.
If you’re a host entrepreneur – from a high-growth SME in particular, though everybody who fulfils the eligibility criteria can apply – UCL Advances welcome your registration if you’re looking for new ideas from young, innovative entrepreneurs across the continent. Find out more on the Erasmus Entrepreneurs website.
Contact information in the UK:
University College London
29 Gordon Square, London, WC1H 0PP
Nicolas Ulloa Olguin
Business Support Officer
Tel: 020 7679 5327