Enterprise Europe Network
Helping small companies seize the unparalleled business opportunities available in the EU.
Gain unparalleled business opportunities and link up with hundreds of businesses and support organisations via the Enterprise Europe Network.
Enterprise Europe Network is your pathway to partnerships in Europe. There’s a strong chance that your venture is an opportunity for European businesses – and vice versa. Through the Enterprise Europe Network, we can help create long-lasting partnerships so that you can build your innovation capacity and help you to meet your capital requirements.
Funded by the European Commission‘s Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP), EEN is comprised of approximately 600 business support organisations in 51 EU and non-EU countries. EEN services are specifically designed for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), but are also available to all businesses, research centres and universities across Europe.
The Enterprise Europe Network can help you:
- find new markets for your product or service
- access funding and finance in the North, across the UK as well as international opportunities
- find the right partners for new research and development
- gain free business advice and guidance
- take part in networking events
- understand how to protect your intellectual assets