Enterprise Boot Camp
Learn the basics of modern business in a free boot camp from UCL Advances.
Get smart about the world of business. Come to a three-day bootcamp and find out everything you need to know – for free
Welcome to Enterprise Boot Camp
Enterprise Boot Camp teaches you the fundamentals of the modern business world over the course of a rigorous and challenging three days.
On behalf of UCL, UCL Advances invites all UCL students, undergraduates and postgraduates to take part. If you’re soon to join the workforce and want to learn basic business concepts, along with some of the hard and soft skills needed to make smart career progress, this is the bootcamp you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll learn:
- How does business work?
- What problems does business look to address?
- What is the modern business environment?
- What are the most common tools of analysis?
Completing all three days will earn you a certificate from UCL Advances to mark your achievement.
"The single most engaging and insightful workshop I have attended in my six years at UCL"
Student, June 2012
The course is taught through real-world examples, and delivered by:
- Tim Barnes, Executive Director, UCL Advances, UCL's centre for entrepreneurship and business interaction.
- Dr Dave Chapman, Deputy Head, UCL Department of the Management Science & Innovation and Course director for MSc Technology Entrepreneurship.
- Keith Freeman, Adjunct Assistant Professor at London Business School. Also fellow of both the Institute Chartered Accountants and the Association of Certified Accountants.
Whatever your discipline or academic background, this boot camp is for you. You don’t need any knowledge of business or finance, just enthusiasm! Places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis, with priority given to those graduating this year.
Registration for the Enterprise Boot Camp in now closed