Learn the basics of modern business in a free bootcamp from UCL Advances.
Get smart about the world of business. Come to a three-day bootcamp and find out everything you need to know – for free
Welcome to Enterprise Bootcamp
Enterprise Bootcamp teaches you the fundamentals of the modern business world over the course of a rigorous and challenging three days.
On behalf of UCL, UCL Advances invites all UCL students, undergraduates and postgraduates to take part. If you’re soon to join the workforce and want to learn basic business concepts, along with some of the hard and soft skills needed to make smart career progress, this is the bootcamp you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll learn:
- How does business work?
- What problems does business look to address?
- What is the modern business environment?
- What are the most common tools of analysis?
Completing all three days will earn you a certificate from UCL Advances to mark your achievement.
"The single most engaging and insightful workshop I have attended in my six years at UCL"
Student, June 2012
The course is taught through real-world examples, and delivered by:
- Dr Dave Chapman, Deputy Director, UCL’s School of Management and Course Director for MSc Technology Entrepreneurship.
- Simon Hulme, Teaching Fellow, UCL School of Management.
- Fiona Reid, Senior Teaching Fellow, UCL School of Management
Whatever your discipline or academic background, this bootcamp is for you. You don’t need any knowledge of business or finance, just enthusiasm! Places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis, with priority given to those graduating this year.
- Register for the Enterprise Bootcamp: 6-8 June 2016
- Register for the Enterprise Bootcamp: 13-15 June 2016