Startup Summer – Tech meets Creative “Unconference”
Publication date: Jul 9, 2013 1:58:07 PM
Jul 26, 2013 12:00:00 PM
End: Jul 26, 2013 7:00:00 PM
Location: Collective, Symes Mews, NW1, London, United Kingdom
Fancy sharing an ice cream with some cool tech and creative start-ups, whilst listening to talks and taking part in discussions, with some of the leading investors, experts and personalities in the London Tech and Creative scene?
on from the success that was Startup New Year, Capital Enterprise has
teamed up with Camden Collective 6 months on to put together Startup Summer – Tech meets Creative.
We will have some of the best speakers and panellists including:
- Will Page -Director of Spotify
- Ben Southworth of TCIO and founder of 3 Beards
- Federico Pirzio-Biroli - founder of Play Capital- London's biggest supper Angel
- Jon Bradford- Founder of Springboard and Tech Stars London
- Dan Katz - Founder of Unbound
- Raoul Tawadey- Founder of Readwave
- Sal Virani- Founder of Leancamp.
and many others from London's booming tech and creative start-up community.
For those who attend we also giving you and exclusive opportunity to win:
- Free office space in Camden from 6 months courtesy of Camden Collective
- An App developement Team to build you a free of charge MVP IOS or android App courtesy of www.develapps.co.uk
- A SaaS development Team to build a free of charge MVP SaaS product courtesy of www.software-accelerator.co.uk
At Start-up sumer you will have lots of networking opportunities all crammed together over 6 hours - followed by beer. . What is not to like?
We will be making new speaker announcements every few days but in the meantime do book your place so not to miss out!
Finally this is an unconference - so we have kept 6 slots totally free for anyone from London's start-up tech and creative community to give interesting TED- Like talks on any related subject. So if this is you please let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Where: Camden Collective
37 Camden High Street
London NW1 7JE
Price: £20 refundable deposit - which is refunded on the day if you attend - please note that money will only leave your account if you fail to attend.