Negotiation - CPD Training Course
Publication date: Sep 14, 2012 3:46:10 PM
Oct 23, 2012 9:00:00 AM
End: Oct 25, 2012 4:30:00 PM
This programme is ideal for:
Students of all levels, employees, business owners and entrepreneurs who would like to gain a greater insight and understanding into how to better prepare and conduct professional and successful negotiations.
Some of the key learning outcomes are:
- To enable delegates to acquire and practice new skills by employing a variety of appropriate negotiation strategies and tactics.
- Enable delegates to negotiate effectively with external or internal clients
- To have practised application of a 5 step negotiation model and be confident in entering into negotiations
- Understand how people and personalities interfere with effective negotiations
- Know how to deal professionally and effectively with difficult people and manipulative tactics in negotiations.
Presenter: Stuart Maddocks, Clemorton
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 19th October 2012 by 5pm please.