UCL Advances requires a project website for a new training activity to be launched next year. Tender responses are now sought for the delivery of the registration site to a tight deadline.
Website and application module development
This page sets out the
high level requirements for tender for the Goldman Sachs and UCL 10,000 Small
Businesses application module and website.
1.1. Project Objectives
10,000 Small Businesses is a small business support and mentoring programme sponsored by the Goldman Sachs Foundation. In London, it will be delivered by UCL, one of the top-ten universities in the world, through UCL Advances, UCL’s centre for entrepreneurship and business interaction.
Project success will be determined by whether the applicants can apply online for the programme, whether all financial data submitted is securely protected, an whether the applications can be administered through an admin interface.
Data protection is to be given particular attention with this brief both during application and in the hosting of the module.
- Website development
- Application module
- Application module admin interface
Website development high-level requirements
- 8 page website with contact form, registration form, application module
- Design concepts
- Browser, functional and user testing
- Compatibility with IE7, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, graceful degradation to mobile
Application module requirements
- Online enrollment
- Assign unique identifier to each applicant
- Apply for entry to the course
- Save application as draft
- Enter all required information into fields on screen
- All information to be written securely to a database
- Upload and attach 4 documents to the application
- Attachment filenames to be written to the database
- Application with file names included is exported to PDF
- Notification and PDF is sent to applicant email address Please see wireframes for more information
Website admin interface requirements
- Download submission
- View submission in read-only format
- Email applicant
- View attached document names
- View all entered fields
- View list of applicants by name
- View list of applicants by application status: in progress, approved, rejected
- View list of applicants by application round Please see wireframes for more information
- Design concepts required for look and feel
- Design applied across website, application module and admin UI
- Specific requirements: integration of Goldman Sachs, UCL and project branding
- Branding guidelines will be supplied
Data protection is imperative. Applicant financial information must be protected.
- The website and application module must be hosted to the security level specified by Goldman Sachs. Anticipate the highest level of server security
- Regular back up of the site, no less than every 4 hours
- A service level agreement for support and maintenance.
- SEO strategy
- Editing and copy writing
The launch date is 14
Please outline milestones in your tender.
Please submit pricing and project plan to Timothy Barnes by 28th September 2011 to be considered for this work.