Memnon Medical Developer Outline
Memnon Medical is an exciting start-up is looking for a developer to join the team. They have developed innovative software which allows GPs to securely manage patient records online. This developer will be crucial for Memnon’s success, playing a key role in developing web-based software to manage and share patient records, through a remotely hosted solution. The software will be used by GP surgeries in frontline primary healthcare.
A brief outline of what we’re looking for is below, but it is not necessary to possess all the attributes. Above all we’re looking for someone who can share our passion for the product, who is flexible about how they work, and who can join Memnon full-time. You must be enthused about working for a start-up and the excitements and challenges they bring. The role is salaried and will also confer benefits comparable to other start-ups.
- Interest/experience in web based applications
- An understanding of web technologies - HTML, CSS, JS etc.
Desirable (it is not essential to possess all the below)
- Understanding of cryptographic methods & practices
- Interest/experience in software design - understanding methodologies, patterns & approaches
- Proficiency/Experience in weakly- and strongly-typed languages
- Proficiency/Experience working in scripting and compiled languages
- Interest/experience working with non-relational databases
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies and remote hosting environments (Xen/KVM, Amazon EC2 / Microsoft Azure)
- Interest/experience of any of the following technologies: node.js, Hadoop, ASP.Net
- Experience of IT systems in UK healthcare.
Memnon is looking for someone who can start before the beginning of July.