Web Designer Needed For Exciting Car Media Website
Car Throttle Ltd is an exciting automotive media website founded by recent UCL graduate and former UCL Entrepreneurs Society President, Adnan Ebrahim. Car Throttle is fast becoming one of the most recognised UK-based car news, reviews and videos brands aimed at the youth market. Car Throttle works closely with important manufacturers such as Porsche, Volvo and Alfa Romeo and runs campaigns with leading insurance and price comparison companies.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative undergraduate/graduate who is looking for a career in Graphic Design. The successful candidate will lead a large project to rebrand and redesign Car Throttle – with tasks including logo sketches, brand consistency exercises, wire framing, email design, and full website mock-ups
- Creative flair and high attention to detail (all perfectionists welcome!)
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Existing design portfolio which demonstrates high-level of design talent
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and PHP
- Designed Wordpress-based blogs and websites before
- Passionate about the automotive and entertainment industries
Benefits & Perks:
- Drive one of our latest review vehicles from the Car Throttle Garage
- Expenses covered and cash bonus upon website design completion
- Your work seen by over 60,000 people each month – perfect for portfolio building
How to Apply:
This is a month-long project with the potential to join the Car Throttle team full-time. This is a convenient remotely-based job (so you will need internet access, laptop and Skype) but candidates will need to be able to commute to Central London once a week for meetings.
Please email us with a few brief paragraphs explaining who you are, work you have done, and why you think you'd be a good fit for this job. Links to a portfolio, sample websites, images and social media presence would be extremely useful. Deadline is 31st December 2011.
You can contact Adnan at firstname.lastname@example.org