Evalucom Consulting provides
commercial support to organisations across London.
The budget cuts mean both NHS and local government organisations have challenging savings targets and need procurement consultancy support to deliver the savings. Evalucom Consulting has a track record of supporting savings delivery and has a role immediately available for the right candidate.
- Support procurement, contract management and cost reduction projects/processes
- Lead gathering, analysis, and interpretation of data to support the project team
- Interview client stakeholders, write up notes and convert into recommendations/conclusions
- Identify savings opportunities
- Support project management and take increasing project manage responsibility
- Support facilitation of project stakeholder groups
- Develop ad hoc excel graphs and powerpoint reports for project team.
- Jointly develop business cases with other members of project team.
- Continually develop role and take increasing responsibility as the project progresses.
- Highly numerate and commercially focused
- Good MS Excel skills for data manipulation
- Good MS Word and PowerPoint skills
- Good client-facing people skills
- Confident in working within a changing environment where all the answers may not be known up-front.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to determine and communicate the different solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to grasp complicated information quickly.
- Degree qualified
- Committed, wants to learn and wants to take responsibility quickly
- Professionalism and attention to detai
- Ability to work alone, as well as in a team
- Self motivated
- Can develop effective working relationships quickly
Duration and start date
Full time contract required immediately until June 2013.
Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference EC A5.