UCL Advances, UCL's centre for entrepreneurship and business interaction, was launched in August 2007 to develop new links between UCL and businesses of all kinds, with a particular focus on small and medium-sized enterprises.
In fulfilling this objective UCL Advances’ activities are based around training programmes and events that bring together potential collaborators to ease UCL’s staff and students ability to meet businesses and investors. Through these, we hope to enable UCL students and academics to develop new business capabilities and then provide access to support schemes providing help to engage and collaborate with business.
UCL is one of the UK's leading universities; it is a world-class multidisciplinary research and teaching institution, currently ranked in the top-ten in the world. UCL Advances was launched to enhance UCL's role as a hub of entrepreneurship and innovation befitting its status as one of the top universities in the world.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organisation and Delivery of training courses (associated administrative duties – authoring correspondence, record keeping, responding to telephone/email enquiries)
- Marketing and promotion of courses
- Creation and distribution of course materials
- Networking and liaising with customer base
- Working with external staff in delivering courses
- Liaising with London Business School to co-ordinate UCL students taking LBS modules
Completed applications should be sent to Deepa Visavadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Deepa Visavadia, UCL Advances, Engineering Front Building, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
UCL particularly welcomes applications from black and minority ethnic candidates as they are under represented within UCL at this level. This is in line with section 38 of the Race Relations Act 1976.
View a full job description and personal specification
Download application form
For more information contact email@example.com