FAMIS is a fully integrated suite of enterprise facilities management software modules, run by Management Systems on behlf of the Estates and Facilities Division. FAMIS is used for the management of space, capital projects, assets, maintenance and operations.
When logging into FAMIS, you may get a warning 'Java has discovered application components that could indicate a security concern. Block potentially unsafe components from being run?'. Click 'no'.
The window will hang - come out of this by going to Task Manager and ending task.
Then go to your Control Panel
- double click on the Java icon
- click on the Advanced tab
- click on Security and then Mixed code
- click the radio button 'Enable - hide warnings and run with protections'.
- Install Java
- Documentation - UCL ID and Password Required (EFD and MS Staff only)
- Support Contacts and user registration