- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
Augmented Annual Monitoring at UCL
contact: Sandra Hinton, Quality Assurance Manager, Academic Services, Student and Registry Services
Augmented Annual Monitoring has now been discontinued from the end of the 2014-15 session and from session 2016-17 (ie: from autumn 2016) periodic programme review will be embedded within the Internal Quality Review Process.
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.