- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
Summary of UCL Policies and Procedures for Assuring Academic Quality and Standards
Document currently under review. Enquiries about this document should be addressed in the meantime to Derfel Owen, Director of Academic Services, Student and Registry Services (telephone 020 7679 8594, internal extension 28594, e-mail – d.owen [at] ucl.ac.uk).
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.