- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
Students with Disabilities - Information for Staff
contact: Marion Hingston Lamb, Disability Co-ordinator, Student and Registry Services
Information is available on the UCL Disability Services website at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/disability/resources/.
Information relevant to disabled staff can be found at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/equalities/disability/index.php.
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.