- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
Students with Disabilities - Information for Staff
contact: David Walmsley, Head of Student Disability Services, Student and Registry Services
Information is available on the UCL Disability Services website at
Information relevant to disabled staff can be found at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/equalities/disability/index.php.
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.