- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
Contact: Professor Anthony Smith, Vice-Provost Education and Student Affairs - incoporating Dean of Students (Academic)
The role and remit of Personal Tutors is under review as part of UCL's 'Connected Curriculum' development. Colleagues are invited to contact the Centre for the Advancement of Learning and Teaching (CALT) (email@example.com) if there are any perspectives that they might wish to feed into this review process.
Guidance for Personal Tutors can be found at:
The key elements for the conduct of Personal Tutoring under current arrangements can be found at:
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.