- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
Disciplinary Code and Procedure in Respect of Students
contact: Andy Saffery, Deputy Registrar (Operations and Planning), Student and Registry Services
UCL is a community and as members of this community all students are expected to adhere to UCL’s rules and regulations, to show respect for persons and property, and to behave in a way that does not interfere with the normal operations of UCL. Where there is reason to believe that rules and regulations have been broken, and/or when the behaviour of a student falls below the expected standards, as outlined in the following document, the Disciplinary Code and Procedure will be instigated.
The document has been approved by the UCL Council on the advice of the Academic Board and after consultation with UCL Union.
*UCL Disciplinary Code and Procedure (PDF version)
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.