- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
Essential Information for Graduate Taught Degrees
contact: David Ashton, Director of Student Administration
The Doctoral School's Code of Practice for Taught Masters and Diploma Programmes can be found on the Graduate School's website at http://www.grad.ucl.ac.uk/essinfo/.
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.