- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
Guidance on development of teaching and learning strategies
contact: Clare Goudy, Office of the Vice-Provost (Education)
All UCL departments which offer undergraduate or master's degree programmes are required to produce a departmental learning and teaching strategy, which is subject to review at regular intervals.
Please follow the links below for Faculty and Departmental guidance for drafters of teaching and learning strategies and the pro-forma template.
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.