- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
Procedure for Making Applications for Interruptions to Programmes of Study
contact: Helen Notter, Student Records Manager, Student and Registry Services
Information about making an application for interruption to a programme of study, and the associated application form, can be found at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/current-students/services/studyinformation/interruption/.
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.