- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
UCL Institutional Learning and Teaching Strategy
contact: Judith Hillmore Office of the Vice-Provost (Education)
The UCL Institutional Learning and Teaching Strategy is available here: UCL Institutional Learning and Teaching Strategy 2010-15 and should be read in conjunction with the UCL Assessment Strategy.
See also the UCL Teaching and Learning Portal.
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.