- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
Procedure for the Institution of a Proposed New Degree/Diploma/Certificate or New Programme Components
contact: Irenie Morley, Academic Programmes and Regulations Manager, Student and Registry Services
For procedures on the proposal of new programmes and components and their amendment, please see http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ras/acd_regs/programme_forms.
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.