MSc Drug Design Distance Learning
MSc, Diploma, and Certificate (flexible 2-5 years) are available.
How long is the study and what is the final degree?
2-5 years flexible. MSc, Diploma, and Certificate are available.
Ideally it should be within 3 years. For example:
Research project: This will be computer-based. For example: applying molecular modelling, cheminformatics, or bioinformatics on drug design/discovery projects. Wet lab projects can be also conducted at UCL, London.
How is the course delivered?
* A Windows PC with good internel connection is recommended for distance learning from home.
* Moodle - a web-based virtual learning environment, will be used as a teaching and learning platform.
* Lecturecast for viewing lectures.
* Electronic library
* An optional 1 week Summer workshop in London for intensive software/program training at student's own expense.
* All our software run on Windows only.
How to apply?
Apply online here directly via UCL.
Please select 'MSc drug design' and 'Flexible study:distance learning option'.
Course starts September every year.
How much does the course cost?
For MSc (subject to change)
Modular (Flexible) students can spread their studies over a period of up to five years. Your 'Fees Due' will show as £0 initially but you should still pre-enrol and then enrol. After enrolment, Modular students select their modules for the year. Once selected, a fee will be calculated for the academic year based on the number of credits assigned to the modules chosen - in any academic year you will only pay for the number of credits chosen in that year. Please note that all courses are subject to annual inflationary increases. MSc is worth 180 credits, PG Dip 120 credits and PG Cert 60 credits.
What is the entry requirement?
It is the same as the full time on-site requirement - a min of 2.2.