- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- PhD Open Afternoon, Wednesday 2 December 2015 - Registration
- Helen Wilson and Adam Townsend publish a paper on 'The Physics of Chocolate Fountains'
UCL Department of Mathematics
1. Congratulations to PhD student Alessandra Chrisafi for her success in the 'Morgan Stanley PhD Sponsorship Programme'. This is a prestigious programme and will enable Alessandra to spend 1 day per week working on a research project in a financial setting at Morgan Stanley with access to their data and systems. More...
Published: Nov 24, 2015 12:57:49 PM
Published: Oct 23, 2015 2:09:43 PM
Location: Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London More...
Published: Oct 20, 2015 4:36:57 PM
UCL is launching the 2015 Staff Engagement Survey on 9 November. Participating in the staff survey helps the Senior Management Team (SMT) to understand your experience of work and the working environment and how this impacts on achieving UCL’s goals. More...
Published: Oct 15, 2015 10:38:59 AM
Page last modified on 30 apr 15 14:27