Staff are available to answer enquiries in person in all UCL Libraries so ask for more information at any of our assistance desks. Dedicated Enquiry Desks are situated in the Main and Science Libraries (opening hours are below).
There is also a biomedical Enquiry Desk at the Cruciform Library (opening hours are below).
(Please send e-mail enquiries for this desk to email@example.com)
The Head of Enquiry Services is Deborah Furness (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For loans, renewals and fines enquiries, please contact the appropriate Issue Desk.
- For catalogue enquiries, consult Explore.
- Questions requiring specialised subject advice may be referred to the appropriate Subject Librarian.
UCL Main Library:
- 11:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday)
UCL Science Library:
- 11:00 - 17:30 Monday - Thursday, 09:30 - 16:00 Friday
UCL Cruciform Library:
- 12:00-17:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
- 12:00-15:00 on Wednesdays
- Main Library Enquiry Desk: x 37793 (from outside UCL: 020 7679 7793)
- Science Library Enquiry Desk: x 37789 (from outside UCL: 020 7679 7789)
- Cruciform Medical Library Enquiry Desk: x 46411 (from outside UCL: 020 7679 6411)
Users may make reference enquiries by sending an email to email@example.com.
Last modified 07 February 2014