Application forms can be picked up in person from any UCL Library Issue Desk, posted on request or printed from these pages by following the instructions below.
Opening and printing the form:
The application form is stored in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF), i.e. you must have 'Adobe Acrobat Reader' on your computer in order to view and print the form.
If the web browser you are using has been correctly configured to view files of type 'application/pdf' using Acrobat Reader then the application form will be downloaded and displayed automatically.
Further information about Acrobat Reader and how to get it is available from the Library web pages.
Completing the form:
- your full name and tick the box relevant to your title.
- both your London address and residential home address if they are not the same, as well as your telephone and e-mail where possible
- if you are attached to another university please indicate this in the "University/Institution" section and tick the relevant box to show your status (e.g. B.Sc, Ph.D, Academic, etc)
- your place of work, if you are carrying out work in connection with your employment
- your signature - it is very important that you sign and date the form in the bottom right hand corner. This confirms you will abide by the Library regulations.
The rest can be left empty, unless you are an intercollegiate, University of London or University of Westminster student requiring a countersignature from your Library or tutor. This should go at the bottom of the second page.
Top of page
Last modified 2nd April 2004