Representations of Jeremy Bentham
- 2003 'Romantics and Revolutionaries: Regency Portraits from the National Portrait Gallery, London'. Bentham's portrait of c.1829 by H.W. Pickersgill (NPG 413) was included in this exhibition which toured to the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, from 23 January-30 March 2003.
- 2003 'Medicine Man: the forgotten museum of Henry Wellcome' British Museum 26 June to 16 November 2003
- 2003 'William Hazlitt's Spirit of the Age: A radical critic's view of his times' National Portrait Gallery, London 20 May to 26 October 2003
- 2002 CTRL [space]: Rhetorics of Surveillance from Bentham to Big Brother" at the center for Art and Media Technology (ZKM) in Karlsruhe, Germany, Oct 31 2001 - Feb 24 2002.
- 2002 Exhibition: 28 September to 1 December 2002 'Power' at the forum d'art contemporain, Casino Luxembourg, Luxembourg. A model of the panopticon at Arnhem in the Netherlands was on display.
- 2002 'Ebenbilder: Kopien von Körpen - Modelle des Menschen' from March 26th to June 30th 2002.
- 2000 Spectacular Bodies: The Art and Science of the Human Body from Leonardo to Now, an exhibition organized by the Hayward Gallery, London, 19 October 2000-14 January 2001, had among its exhibits the death mask of Jeremy Bentham owned by the William Ramsay Henderson Trust.
- 1998 The Old Radical: Representations of Jeremy Bentham : an exhibition to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Bentham's birth was held at University College London from September-December 1998.
Information about the purchase of prints and rights of reproduction of the Auto-Icon and the Panopticon is available from UCL Library Special Collections.
Information about the purchase of prints and rights of reproduction of UCL's portraits of Bentham (oils, engravings, sculpture,
etc.) is available from UCL Art Museum.