- Who was Jeremy Bentham?
- News and Events
- Collected Works of Jeremy Bentham
- Corrections to the Collected Works of Jeremy Bentham
- Correspondence I
- Correspondence IV
- Correspondence V
- Correspondence VI
- Correspondence VIII
- Correspondence IX
- Correspondence X: Corrections for the Letters in French
- Correspondence X: Other Corrections.
- Correspondence XI
- Correspondence XII
- An Introduction to the Principles of Morals and Legislation
- Colonies, Commerce, and Constitutional Law
- Constitutional Code
- First Principles Preparatory to Constitutional Code
- "Legislator of the World"
- Official Aptitude Maximized; Expense Minimized
- Of Laws in General
- Political Tactics
- Rights, Representation, and Reform - Nonsense upon Stilts and Other Writings on the French Revolution
- Securities against Misrule and other Constitutional Writings for Tripoli and Greece
- Writings on the Poor Laws, volume I
- Works In Progress
- Nine Leaflets on Aspects of Bentham's Thought and Life
- Athlone Press Offer
- Bentham Texts Online
- Transcribe Bentham
- Research Tools
- New Directions in Bentham Studies Symposium
Of Laws in General
A corrigenda for Of Laws in General is available from the Bentham
Project free of charge.
Mrs Anna Schüle
Administrator to the Bentham Project.
Faculty of Laws,
University College London,
4-8 Endsleigh Gardens,
London, WC1H 0EG
Fax: +44 020 7679 3933
Tel: +44 020 7679 3610
A new, corrected, second edition is in preparation.