- Who Was Jeremy Bentham?
- About the Bentham Project
- Bentham Texts Online
- Transcribe Bentham
- Research Tools
- International Society for Utilitarian Studies
- News, Events, & Benthamiana
- Videos, Podcasts, & More
- Bentham Project Blog
- Professor Philip Schofield talks about Jeremy Bentham's Utilitarianism on the Philosophy Bites podcast. Download and listen to it here.
- View the fantastic 360-degree rotatable Virtual Auto-Icon!
- Professor Philip Schofield, Director of the Bentham Project, gave this year's Conway Memorial Lecture at Conway Hall, on 26 October 2011, entitled 'Jeremy Bentham: Prophet of Secularism'. You can listen to a podcast of the lecture and the ensuing Q & A here, and an interview with Professor Schofield, courtesy of the Pod Delusion podcast here.
- The Bentham Project has been honoured with an Award of Distinction by the Prix Ars Electronica for its Transcribe Bentham initiative!
- Bright Club podcast about Bentham featuring Dr Valerie Wallace and comedian Helen Keen. Listen here.
- Second video in the Understanding Bentham series, featuring Professor Philip Schofield. Watch here.
- Video about the Bentham Project's editorial work and the Transcribe Bentham initiative! Watch here.
- New Developments in Bentham Studies: An International Symposium, will be held at Bentham House, UCL, on 9 December 2011. To register your attendance and for more details, see here.
- The 11th conference of the International Society for Utilitarian Studies will take place in Lucca in Italy on 23-25 June 2011 and will be hosted by the University of Pisa.
- Call for Papers for the 11th international conference of the International Society for Utilitarian Studies (ISUS), June 2011.
- Bentham Seminars March 2011.
- Jeremy Bentham: Selected Writings, edited by Stephen Engelmann, now published.
- Transcribe Bentham staff interviewed and featured in radio piece and accompanying article for Deutsche Welle World.
- Bentham Project awarded a Beacon Bursary from UCL Public Engagement to run Bentham in the Community: a programme of public events.
- Programme for conference on Global Justice, Private Morality and Utilitarian Perspectives, Rome, Italy, June 20 2011.
Page last modified on 22 jan 13 16:42